Building of expert capacity of Njovu o.p.s. in management and financial planning
- Identification number: DP-2018-117-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 335 000 CZK
- Implementation period: 2018
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities and Partnership of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Njovu o.p.s.
Financial resources provided by CzDA in 2018: 300 000 CZK
The objective of the project is to develop and professionalise the Czech non-profit organization Njovu o.p.s., to consolidate the financial management and functionality of its organisational structure. This will be achieved through professional trainings and consultations with experts, following the assessment of the situation in the organisation. The professionalisation of the organisation will be reflected in the limitations of staff turnover, as well as in the increase of the quality of the organisation’s activities and projects. Thanks to enhanced capacities in top management, the organisation will prevent overloading employees and creating non-systemic solutions. Improving financial management will contribute to the efficiency of financial resources and accounting. Financial planning will bring stability and will prepare the organisation to address the reduction in income.