Capacity building of Czech actors in the field of impact investing
- Identification number: DP-2020-013-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 760 200,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2020
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities and Partnership of NGOs, Strengthening the Capacities of Platforms of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Člověk v tísni, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2020: 500 000,- CZK
The intention of the project is to diversify the sources of funding for Czech development actors in order to maximize the sustainability, impact and scale of their interventions through the use of impact investment and venture philanthropy. Achievement of the project’s objective will be measured through the following indicator: by the end of 2020, at least 70% of the development cooperation actors involved will have considered efforts to raise funds from impact investment or venture philanthropy in their plans for the coming period. The project aims to increase the capacity of Czech development actors to use impact investment and venture philanthropy funding. The achievement of the project objective will be measured through the following indicator: by the end of 2020, at least 70% of the project participants involved will report an improvement in their knowledge of impact investing and venture philanthropy.