Climate change, migration and its relationship
- Identification number: 16/2016/17
- Total anticipated budget: 352 300 CZK
- Implementation period: 2016
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Grant: Climate change, migration and its relationship
Implementing partner: Glopolis, o.p.s.
Budget: 352 300 CZK
The aim of the project is to raise the awareness of chosen focus groups in Czech Republic about relationships between climatic changes and other global and environmental issues and increasing migration to the European Union. There will be elaborated publication about complex view on topic of refugees, including influence on climatic changes. Based on consultations with chosen focus groups of round tables and seminars, there will be also formulated recommendations related to the role of Czech government and non-governmental organizations and its involvement to solving of causes and effects of refugee issue.