Elaboration of the business plan in the area of wastewater treatment plants in Cambodia
- Identification number: 27-B2B-PP/2017/12
- Total anticipated budget: 496 860 CZK
- Implementation period: 2017
- Project location: Cambodia
- Sector: B2B Programme (Programme for the Private Sector), Horizontal Programmes
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Programme Development Partnership for the Private Sector: Elaboration of the business plan in the area of wastewater treatment plants in Cambodia
Implementing Partner: DEKONTA, a.s.
Budget for the Year 2017: 496 860 CZK
The aim of the project is to create suitable conditions for the investment plans of DEKONTA, a.s. and also rise awareness of waste water issues through the trasfer of know how (regarding the design, installation and operation of wastewater treatment plant) to the local partner, state office and the local government. The project has two main outputs:
1. The business plan, which includes the legislative framework, market analysis and identification of suitable locations
2. Transfer of know-how about the wastewater treatment plants through the seminars in Cambodia.