Environmental education for children and youth in the Serbian town of Čačak
- Identification number: DP-2019-054-DO-98820
- Total anticipated budget: 498 900,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2019
- Project location: Serbia
- Sector: Local Projects, Support of Developing Activities of Regions and Municipalities
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: City Valašské Meziříčí
Budget for the year 2019: 433 900,- CZK
The aim of the project is to improve municipal waste management in the town of Čačak through environmental education of children and youth. Thanks to the project, a unique educational material will be created, which will teach children the basic habits of waste sorting in a playful way. The education will be complemented by the acquisition of tools in the form of 300 sets of waste sorting bags for school facilities in Čačak.
Main project outputs: methodological sheet on environmental education for Serbian teachers; a book of fairy tales with environmental themes, including teaching aids (memory game, colouring book, etc.).