Humanitas Africa – strong NO despite the coronary crisis
- Identification number: DP-2021-041-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 412 000,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2021
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities and Partnership of NGOs, Strengthening the Capacities of Platforms of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Humanitas Afrika, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2021: 329 600,- CZK
The project is aimed at creating conditions for internal and external development of the organisation. The main theme of the project is the area of strategic management and long-term sustainability. The project activities are aimed at strengthening the capacity of the organisation, developing and improving the quality of the services it provides and intends to provide in the future. In this way, the organisation should achieve long-term sustainability of its activities in order to become more effective and self-sufficient in providing foreign development assistance to target groups within the framework of its projects in Africa and services provided in the Czech Republic.
Through the project, Humanitas Africa aims to be an organisation that continuously develops and improves its services in its areas of operation. By implementing this project, it wants to increase the credibility of the organisation in relation to the public as well as to the government and public sector. The main objective of the project is to strengthen capacity in strategic management and long-term sustainability.