Increasing employment opportunities and improving the social situation of the population of the Mtskheta-Mtianeti region by supporting regional products and increasing the tourist potential of the region
- Identification number: DP-2018-078-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 450 000 CZK
- Implementation period: 2018
- Project location: Czech Republic, Georgia
- Sector: Local Projects, Support of Developing Activities of Regions and Municipalities
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Agora CE o.p.s.
Financial resources provided by CzDA in 2018: 400 000 CZK
The project focuses on promoting tourist potential and local produce in the Mtskheta-Mtianeti region, thus helping increase employment opportunities and improving the region’s social situation. The key outcome of the project will be higher engagement of the local population in regional tourist development, creation of the region’s promotional strategy and the strategy for introduction of a regional food brand.