Learning in Context II
- Identification number: DP-2016-071-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 737 580 CZK
- Implementation period: 2019
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Arpok, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2019: 626 580 CZK
The project was based on the experience and feedback gained from the implementation of the project “Learning in Context” (2015-2017) and built on its successful implementation. The project benefits from tried and tested traditional events (conferences for teachers, Global Education Week, development evenings) and the combination of long-term systematic cooperation with teachers (e.g. World School) with “seasonal” activities and campaigns (e.g. Global Education Week). The project has provided educators and future educators with tools and ways to better understand and grasp global development education (GDE) themes in their teaching. The main objective was to increase the expertise and competences of teaching staff (including future teachers) in mainstreaming GDE themes and thus help them to better grasp in practice the cross-curricular themes of the curriculum in which the principles and themes of global development education are included.