Local Action Group Tskaltubo
- Identification number: DP-2019-131-DO-43040
- Total anticipated budget: 25 701 076,60,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2019–2022
- Project location: Georgia
- Sector: Trilateral Development Cooperation
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Člověk v tísni, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2019: 1 000 000 CZK
The aim of the project is to contribute to poverty reduction through integrated, sustainable and participatory rural development in the municipality of Tskaltubo by introducing the LEADER concept to strengthen employment, the rural economy, community empowerment and the living conditions of the rural population. The basic principle of the LEADER concept is the involvement of local public, private and civic actors as well as individual inhabitants in order to form local partnerships and channel local resources towards more effective development. Active and responsible representatives of local authorities, entrepreneurs, farmers, civil society organisations, citizens, initiative groups to support the internally displaced and other relevant local actors are included in the participation in the planning of the local strategy and the Local Action Group (LAG).