Modernization of a Capillary Irrigation System Using Renewable Resources
- Identification number:
- Total anticipated budget: 2 500 000 CZK
- Implementation period: 2013
- Project location: Palestine
- Sector: Agriculture and Forestry
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Financial donation: Modernization of a Capillary Irrigation System Using Renewable Resources
Implementation period: 2013
Implementing partner: Dar Al Binaa Co.
Budget for the year 2013: 2 500 000 CZK
The project was implemented in 2013 at three sites in the area of Tubas and serves primarily to the local farmers for production of energy (through photovoltaic applications) for irrigation of greenhouses. The project implementer is implemented by the local firm Dar Al Bina Co.