Multisectoral emergency assistance to meet the urgent needs of the most vulnerable IDPs, returnees and host communities, primarily in West Guji and Gedeo zones, Ethiopia
- Identification number: DP-2020-067-DO-11110
- Total anticipated budget: 52 100 000,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2020
- Project location: Ethiopia
- Sector: Horizontal Programmes, Trilateral Development Cooperation
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Člověk v tísni, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2020: 2 624 398,17,- CZK
The project aims to improve immediate access to drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) facilities, shelter and other basic needs of the most vulnerable IDPs and returnees in the Guji and West Guji zones of the Oromia region and pre-selected locations of the SNNPR.