- Identification number: 16/2016/11
- Total anticipated budget: 1 300 000 CZK
- Implementation period: 2014-2016
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: ShineBean, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2015: 500 000 CZK
Budget for the year 2016: 800 000 CZK
The aim of the project is to create the cooperation and partnership among Czech and Kenyan schools and among NGOs in these countries. The project is based on experiences and partner cooperation of ShineBean, ShineBean Kenya and MKC Prague. These organizations will lead Czech and Kenyan primary schools in developing of an international partnership according to La Ngonpo methods. The organizations will prepare educational programs for teachers and will empower their competences in GDE through personal support and joint leadership of educational programs for their pupils.