Schools open to the world
- Identification number: DP-2016-042-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 7 053 650 CZK
- Implementation period: 2016–2018
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Člověk v tísni, o.p.s.
Financial resources provided by CzDA in 2016: 1 983 800 CZK
Financial resources provided by CzDA in 2017: 1 999 600 CZK
Financial resources provided by CzDA in 2018: 1 990 950 CZK
The aim of the project is to strengthen the position of the Global Development Education (GDE) at every educational level and to contribute to fulfilling the aims relating to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and national education strategies (Strategy 2020, Educational long-term aims, GDE National Strategy). The project‘s target is to extend the network of schools involving GDE to their teaching and school life through systematic support at least of 50 World schools (both the new and existing schools), through methodical support of 240 teachers or new fellow teachers and cooperation promotion and participation of particular actors.