Strengthening energy development – an optimal use of the Ugljevik-Istok deposit in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Identification number: CzDA-BA-2012-6-23082
- Total anticipated budget: 1 950 000 CZK
- Implementation period: 2012
- Project location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sector: Energy Generation and Supply
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Tender: Strengthening energy development – an optimal use of the Ugljevik-Istok deposit in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Implementation period: 2012
Implementing partner: Báňské projekty Ostrava, a. s.
Budget for the year 2012: 1 950 000 CZK
The aim of the project is the creation of an expert study on the feasibility of mining a coal deposit in Ugljevik, which should serve as a basis for investment decisions regarding the opening of the deposit. Activities of the project focus on several areas – work in the locality of the deposit (data collection and verification for the purposes of the study), preparatory work and the creation of the study itself. Activities should therefore focus on assessing the current state of the Bogutovo Selo mine, situated in close proximity to the Ugljevik-east deposit, including the assessment of available technical equipment and mechanization.