Strengthening of Tourist Potential in Mountain Areas in Georgia as a Development Instrument
- Identification number: 18/2017/01
- Total anticipated budget: 450 000 CZK
- Implementation period: 2017
- Project location: Czech Republic, Georgia
- Sector: Local Projects, Support of Developing Activities of Regions and Municipalities
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Grant: Strengthening of Tourist Potential in Mountain Areas in Georgia as a Development Instrument
Implementing Partner: AGORA CE O.P.S.
Budget for 2017: 450 000 CZK
The project aims to contribute to the prosperity and stability of the settlements in cut off areas in Psavsko and Chevsursko through sustainable development. Together with local highlanders we will map places of tourist interest and create a tourist map together with other promotion materials including a website. Training for guest house owners will be ensured.