Student Agora 2017 – Let us Talk About Helping Others
- Identification number: 16/2017/20
- Total anticipated budget: 390 300 CZK
- Implementation period: 2017
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Grant: Student Agora 2017 - Let us Talk About Helping Others
Implementing partner: AGORA CE O.P.S.
Budget for 2017: 390 300 CZK
Among the main goals of this project is raising awareness of development issues in the Czech and global context among high school students and their teachers. It is a follow-up on the previous years, but in 2017 it will focus on analytical work with information. Discussion will as always stand for the main learning methods, but participants will also get the chance to work on their own. The project will be implemented in 4 regions: Liberecky, Ustecky, Stredocesky and Prague.