Supporting small Kampot pepper farmers by opening EU markets, setting fair-trade prices and controls, logistics, exports to finding end customers in EU countries
- Identification number: PP-2020-041-SO-25030
- Total anticipated budget: 2 000 000 CZK
- Implementation period: 2019–2021
- Project location: Cambodia
- Sector: Projects implemented under the B2B programme
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Cambodian s.r.o.
Budget for the year 2019: 597 500 CZK
The aim of the project was to help Cambodian farmers to process and export Kampot pepper from Cambodia to EU countries under fair trade conditions, thus providing a stable source of income and jobs. The long-term goal was to create a stable Czech-Cambodian partnership that would bring together small farmers in Cambodia and ensure regular sales of Kampot pepper to EU countries at fair-trade prices, in unique Czech design and packaging.