Teaching in Context
- Identification number: 16/2015/23, 16/2016/23, 16/2017/08
- Total anticipated budget: 2 585 664 CZK
- Implementation period: 2015-2017
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Grant: Teaching in Context
Implementing partner: ARPOK
Budget for 2015: 800 000 CZK
Budget for 2016: 925 164 CZK
Budget for 2017: 860 500 CZK
The main objective of the project is widening the knowledge about differences and similarities between lives of people living in developing and devoloped countries. The aim is to strenghten the expertise and competencies among the educational staff and to incorporate the global development education into lessons.
A conference designed especially for teachers will take place as well. Teachers will gain both theoretical information on global issues and will learn methods for interactive work with students. Schools will also have an opportunity to join the Global Education Week hold in Olomouc, where they can participate in panel discussions or strive for a “World school” title.