- Identification number: DP-2016-030-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 4 597 450 CZK
- Implementation period: 2016–2018
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: ADRA, o.p.s.
Financial resources provided by CzDA in 2016: 1 349 400 CZK
Financial resources provided by CzDA in 2017: 1 172 700 CZK
Financial resources provided by CzDA in 2018: 1 132 750 CZK
Project is focused on two objectives about; Global Development Learning (GDL) and educational activities based on Development Cooperation of the Czech Republic (CR) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
First objective is to rise the knowledge of GDL among teachers via education of undergraduates at following institutions; Faculty of Education (University of Hradec Kralove, CR) and Institution of Education and Communication (Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, CR). Realization of education follows the National Strategy of GDL and Development Cooperation of CR to include these values into effective teaching methods, based on Framework Educational Programs (FEPs of CR).
Second objective is to raise awareness about SDGs of students at secondary, primary and preschool education up to 26 years old by education programs and the art contest.