Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in Ethiopian agriculture
- Identification number: PP-2022-010-DO-25030
- Total anticipated budget: 500 000 CZK
- Implementation period: 2022
- Project location: Ethiopia
- Sector: Projects implemented under the B2B programme
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: MODELÁRNA LIAZ spol. s r.o.
Budget for the year 2022: 250 000 CZK
The aim of the project is to strengthen the agricultural sector in Ethiopia by using unmanned helicopters. The UAVs will be used in precision agriculture, as well as in the fight against pests such as desert locusts. At the same time, the project will enable Modelárna LIAZ to gain valuable references and penetrate the African market with its unique technology. The project also has a development impact as it will enable Ethiopian farmers to increase their production and protect their crops.