Three JPO positions funded by the Government of the Netherlands
UNDP JPO Service Centre posted three JPO vacancies funded by the Government of the Netherlands as below.
1. The following two positions are open to Dutch and other EU nationals, as well as permanent residents of the Netherlands:
- Jakarta, Indonesia – Coordination Officer, UNDP
- Pristina, Kosovo, UN Administered Territory – JPO Programme Analyst (Justice and Security), UNDP
2. The following position is addressed exclusively to candidates from developing countries:
- New York, USA – Portfolio Analyst – Humanitarian and Transition Funds, UNDP
For more information, please visit <http://www.jposc.org/content/programme/current_vacancies-en.html>.
Deadline of application is 12 midday (Copenhagen time) on Friday, 19 Nov.