Balë ôko – enhancing professional capabilities for fundraising to enter the second decade of existence the SIRIRI
- Identification number: 15/2016/09
- Total anticipated budget: 400 000 CZK
- Implementation period: 2016
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities and Partnership of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Grant: Balë ôko – enhancing professional capabilities for fundraising to enter the second decade of existence the SIRIRI
Implementing partner: SIRIRI, o. p. s.
Budget: 400 000 CZK
The goal of the project is an increase of efectivity of fundraising for development projects in Central African Republic by developing a systematic approach in the care of individual donors in the Czech Republic. The project follows up on ongoing activities of SIRIRI in the area of individual fundraising, which is the core financial source of the organisation. Within the project the SIRIRI will make a revision of the ongoing activities to ensure sustainability in the next period. The team will implement a new database, analyze the recent fundrasing activities and develop a strategy for care of individual donors which will be tested on a campaign „Ten years of SIRIRI“. An integral component of the project is development of fundrasing skills of the SIRIRI team members.