Developing a GRV methodology for the private sector
- Identification number: DP-2021-033-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 521 602,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2021
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Inex-SDA
Budget for the year 2021: 469 078,- CZK
The offer of training and seminars in the field of Global Development Education (GDE) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for companies is still very insufficient in the Czech Republic. The project fills this gap and introduces the link between GDE and SDGs also to the private sector, especially for companies engaged in corporate social responsibility and/or trading with countries of the Global South. The project aims to “Increase awareness of global issues and linkages among employees and management in the private sector.” Three thematic objectives lead to this aim:
1. Survey the corporate market on awareness and interest in GDE-SDGs topics;
2. Implementation of the GDE-SDGs concept in the corporate environment;
3. Sharing know-how with relevant stakeholders on GDE-SDGs.
The key outputs will be a compiled overview of companies with potential interest in GDE-SDGs topics. Through the questionnaire survey, 4 topics that are most relevant for the corporate sector will be identified and a methodology that elaborates on these topics will be developed. At the end of the project, the newly developed methodology will be tested through workshops in two companies and the acquired know-how will be shared with foreign partner organisations, the FoRS GDE working group and GDE trainers.