Europe in the world – engaging with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Identification number: DP-2017-118-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 3 234 120,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2017–2020
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Horizontal Programmes, Trilateral Development Cooperation
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Wontanara, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2017: 110 500,- CZK
Budget for the year 2018: 166 490,- CZK
Budget for the year 2019: 156 220,- CZK
The aim of the project is to support the implementation of the 2030 Agenda in the Czech Republic and the EU, to raise awareness of citizens and policy makers about their role and responsibility for a sustainable future. The project will establish and strengthen 15 cross-sectoral NGO coalitions in 15 EU Member States to support national plans for the implementation of the 2030 Agenda. In addition, a pan-European campaign will be launched with local public events and coordinated SDGs Action Weeks to promote the SDGs using distinctive audiovisual events, online tools and competitions. Through a strengthened SDG Watch Europe coalition, more than 100 European NGOs will gain a stronger position and contribute to ensuring a more effective SDGs implementation plan through public campaigning.