Feasibility study – Sustainable and efficient water management in the Sihanoukville agglomeration, Cambodia
- Identification number: 27-B2B-SP/2017/10
- Total anticipated budget: 476 996 CZK
- Implementation period: 2017
- Project location: Cambodia
- Sector: Horizontal Programmes, Projects implemented under the B2B programme
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Programme Feasibility Study: Feasibility study - Sustainable and efficient water management in the Sihanoukville agglomeration, Cambodia
Implementing Partner: G-servis Praha spol. s r.o.
Budget for the year 2017: 476 996 CZK
Drinking water quality and waste water management is not sufficient in the most areas of Cambodia and the country is also confronted with the contamination of groundwater sources. The aim of the project is to analyze the condition of the waste water management focused on water treatment and proces of purification in the city of Sihanoukville, which is considered as the important tourist center, can help with the development of the local economy and the quality of life. The purpose of the feasibility study is to identify the needs and the scope of the potential market in the country, identify other potential partners for commercial cooperation and scientific cooperation and also water legislation.