GET UP and GOALS! ARPOK and ADRA about SDGs
- Identification number: DP-2018-082-DO-11320
- Total anticipated budget: 4 502 044 CZK
- Implementation period: 2018–2020
- Project location: Czech Republic, Other
- Sector: Horizontal Programmes, Trilateral Development Cooperation
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: ARPOK, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2018: 106 750,- CZK
Budget for the year 2019: 222 000,- CZK
Budget for the year 2020: 141 230,- CZK
The “GET UP and GOALS!” project is a European Global Development Education project, which will be implemented in 12 European countries between 2018 and 2020. The main target groups of the project are educators/teachers who acquire expertise in Sustainable Development Goals and skills in how to integrate complex SDGs into teaching. Teachers also assist groups of active pupils and students to implement their own community awareness mini-projects about SDGs.