Increasing the competitiveness of the Experience Sharing Centre
- Identification number: DP-2021-036-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 667 757,50,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2021
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities and Partnership of NGOs, Strengthening the Capacities of Platforms of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Centrum sdílení zkušeností, z.ú.
Budget for the year 2021: 499 758,- CZK
The project is in line with the grant call “Strengthening the capacities of non-state actors platforms for development cooperation (including capacity building and partnership for NGOs)”, in particular by focusing on: BASIC CAPACITIES – supporting the building of organizational and administrative structures of small and start-up NGOs and strengthening their capacity to provide public services in the field of FDC. Here, the project focuses on capacity building in the context of raising funds from sources outside the budget of the FDC programme, namely:
- Setting a fundraising strategy;
- Setting up and training in project preparation for CzDA, Visegrad, Horizon 2020 and EC, and the development of a manual for this purpose.