Mainstreaming of Fairtrade in the Czech Republic
- Identification number: 17/2016/01
- Total anticipated budget: 487 050 CZK
- Implementation period: 2016
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities of Platforms of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Grant: Mainstreaming of Fairtrade in the Czech Republic
Implementing partner: Fairtrade Česko a Slovensko, z. s.
Budget: 487 050 CZK
The main objective of the project is to increase awareness and support of Fair Trade among Czech consumers through awareness raising campaigns and media promotion of related events. One of the outcomes will be an on-line list of Fair Trade sellers and distributors in the Czech Republic and a larger portfolio of Fair Trade products. The campaigns focus on strengthening the membership base and active co-operation with employers, cities, schools and religious organisations.