Model case of preparation and construction of a wastewater treatment plant
- Identification number: DP-2019-051-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 998 320,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2019
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities of Platforms of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Asociace pro rozvoj infrastruktury, z.s.
Budget for the year 2019: 596 472,- CZK
The aim of the project was to prepare a comprehensive study for the preparation, construction and commissioning of a model wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) with the supply of design services, construction works and equipment from the Czech Republic. The project included the elaboration of the procedure for obtaining financing outside the FDC (foreign development cooperation) resources and the detailed procedure of the requirements for financing the Project by the selected international financial institution. The study will be used to address the efficient management of water resources, increase the quality of services for drinking water supply and wastewater treatment, upgrade technological lines, increase the efficiency of operation, reduce wastewater network losses at various WWTPs in the Balkans, Caucasus, Eastern Europe and Central Asia.