Nanotechnology for smart cities as a tool for sustainable development
- Identification number: DP-2020-015-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 782 280,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2020
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities and Partnership of NGOs, Strengthening the Capacities of Platforms of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Asociace nanotechnologického průmyslu ČR, z.s.
Budget for the year 2020: 599 024,- CZK
The intention of the project is to elaborate the topic ”Nanotechnologies for smart cities as a tool for sustainable development” into a professional complex presentation in several available formats (web, video, brochure), which will present the concept of a smart city assembled from available Czech nanotechnologies.
A smart city improves air quality, water quality and reduces the cost of electricity consumption and storage, ultimately improving the quality of life for all people living there. The main objective is to communicate towards the priority countries that the Czech Republic has technologies that enable the implementation of smart elements in existing cities and to offer mediation of communication between local and foreign organisations in order to transfer technologies to the target countries.