Strategy of drinking water supply waste water management of region Bela Crkva
- Identification number: CzDA-RS-2014-1-14021
- Total anticipated budget: 19 025 530 CZK
- Implementation period: 2015 - 2016
- Project location: Serbia
- Sector: Bilateral Development Cooperation, Water and Sanitation
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Tender: Strategy of drinking water supply waste water management of region Bela Crkva
Implementation period: 2015-2016
Implementing partner: VODNÍ ZDROJE, a.s.
Budget for the year 2016: 8 175 530 CZK
The aim of the project is to create sustainable system for drinking water supply for inhabitants of municipality Bela Crkva, which can be found in the autonomous area of Vojvodina. Project includes reconstruction and revitalization of collectors of spring water in Straža, reconstruction of technology of filling station in Straža and construction of measuring spots throughout the main pipeline distributing water in municipality Bela Crkva. Moreover, other two parts of the project are construction of technical capacities for management of water supply and of course, maintenance training.