Support for water supply in the municipality of Gradiška
- Identification number: BA-2019-069-FO-14031
- Total anticipated budget: 20 974 910,34 CZK
- Implementation period: 2020–2021
- Project location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sector: Bilateral Development Cooperation, Water and Sanitation
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Extension of the water supply to the local parts of Orahova and Gašnica
Project type: tender
Implementation period: 2020–2021
Implementation partner: ELKOT Brno s.r.o.
Budget for the year 2020: 16 013 256,02 CZK
The project focuses on improving water supply in Gašnica and Orahova villages in the Gradiška municipality. Water infrastructure in these locations is insufficient which results in water not being safe to drink as it presents health and hygiene risks. The main aim of the project is to secure a supply of clean and safe water by constructing a new water network, reservoirs and pumping stations.