Supporting socially beneficial 3D printing in Gambia
- Identification number: PP-2022-004-DO-25030
- Total anticipated budget: 1 159 100 CZK
- Implementation period: 2022
- Project location: Other
- Sector: Projects implemented under the B2B programme
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Prusa Research a.s.
Budget for the year 2022: 463 640 CZK
The main long-term goal of the project and of Prusa Research a. s. is the development of the use of 3D printing for socially beneficial purposes. The project thus builds on already existing experiences, especially in the field of healthcare and education. The establishment of a Gambian sub-regional 3D printing center will bring the potential for the re-export of know-how and technology and thus further added value for the business sector in the target country.