Wastewater treatment plant in Leova
- Identification number: MD-2022-017-FO-14022
- Total anticipated budget: 796 000,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2022
- Project location: Moldova
- Sector: Bilateral Development Cooperation, Water and Sanitation
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Tender: Preparation of a technical and economic feasibility study for wastewater treatment in Leova
Implementation period: 2022
Implementing partner: European Engineering & Consulting Company s.r.o.
Budget (planned) for the year 2022: 796 000,- CZK
The original wastewater treatment plant (hereafter ” WTP “) from the 1980s was partially reconstructed in 2007-2008 with the funds of the Czech Republic. The existing WTP, especially the construction and technological parts, is in an unsatisfactory condition 13 years after the partial reconstruction intervention. The operator has no experience in the proper operation of wastewater treatment. The feasibility study will show a variant design of the reconstruction/new WTP with a focus on modern trends of WTP management in the technical, economic and ecological areas. The feasibility study will define the investment and operating costs with impact on the amortisation and sustainability of the project.