- Identification number: DP-2019-058-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 7 552 340,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2019–2022
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Člověk v tísni, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2019: 1 997 500 CZK
Budget for the year 2020: 1 999 140,- CZK
Budget for the year 2021: 1 999 720,- CZK
By the end of 2022, expand the World Schools network by 30 schools and support at least 840 educators in and outside the World Schools network to strengthen their professional competencies, systematically integrate global development education (GDE) themes and principles into teaching and school life, and develop global citizenship in their students, and expand the pool of collaborating GDE key actors.