Global Development Education and Awareness
Global Development Education and Awareness
Within the grant Global development education and awareness-raising supported projects aim at increasing expertize knowledge of educational workers in the field of development education. Projects focus on programs about development issues for pupils and students in all the levels of education, creating methodical materials and organizing various campaigns. Projects inform about Millennium development goals as well.
In 2013, 38 projects applied for this grant, 22 of them were supported.
In 2014, 42 projects applied for this grant, 22 of them were supported.
In 2015, 29 projects applied for this grant, 24 of them were supported.
In 2016, 45 projects applied for this grant, 29 of them were supported.
In 2017, 51 projects applied for this grant, 25 of them were supported.
In 2018, 37 projects applied for this grant, 16 of them were supported.
- Capacities for Development III.
- STUDENT AGORA debate for better understanding
- Journey to the depths of GDE
- The Landscape in Our Hands programme as a GDE tool
- Youth for climate
- The climate game! On the move against climate change
- Developing a GRV methodology for the private sector
- Does it burn you? Promoting sustainable development and global issues to the public
- Dialogue towards a partnership for sustainable development
- A window to Africa: the Sustainable Development Goals in the light of the UBUNTU philosophy
- Global Development Education and Awareness in the Pardubice Region
- SDGs 2021 prices
- Czech aid in the world
- Labyrinth 2030 – The Road to Global Responsibility
- SDGs 2020 and Global Goals World Cup Prague 2020
- Migration, development and the SDGs – promoting education and awareness
- Sustainable cities and communities for development II.
- Football for development
- SDGs 2019 prices
- Development education in schools (Today I eat like an Angolan) and informal public education in presentations about volunteer service
- Learning in Context II
- Sharing experiences and developing cooperation between academics preparing future teachers
- On the road to development
- “Contrasts of Ukraine” – a comprehensive marketing campaign focusing on online marketing
- SDGs Awards 2018
- Schools open to the world
- Development Cooperation Seen With Your Own Eyes
- Global Development Education in Moravskoslezsky Region
- GDE School Coordinator – pilot educational module
- Student Agora 2017 – Let us Talk About Helping Others
- Supporting CARE in Networking, Partnerships and Cooperation
- Capacity-building in Respect to the “Value For Money” in Czech Development and Humanitarian Projects
- EPDET CZ – Czech Evaluation School
- Making ARPOK More Competitive
- Czech SDGs Awards
- Cities in Favour of Fair Trade and Sustainable Development
- Where and How the Czech Republic Helps – Atlas of Priority Countries of the Czech Development Cooperation
- World Humanitarian Day 2013
- Responsible Consumption – How What We Eat Affects Sustainable Development
- Raising Public Awareness about the Social Status and Life of Women in Developing Countries
- Roads of Czech Development Cooperation – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- A Series of Documentary Films “Czech Mission”
- The World in One Day – Developing Topics Through Project Days
- PRVák: Global Development Education at Schools
- Complex Teacher Education about Global Development Education (La Ngonpo II.)
- Tibet and Burma – Crossroads of Development
- EnviGlob – What Have Global Development Education and Environmental Education in Common?
- Scouts for Development
- Global Development Education for non-formal educational activities practitioners
- By education to an active help
- Enhancing the participative education of global issues at primary schools by the storylines method
- HUMR – Humanitarian aid and development cooperation at schools
- Together with a support to achieve the Millennium Development Goals let’s support the development agenda beyond 2015 preparation
- Teach the world (2013 – 2015)
- Global problems: On the edge
- (Un)human faces of aid – who Cares?
- Through Debate to Deeper Understanding of Development Agenda
- Summer school on development cooperation
- Towards Inclusive Development
- Low-threshold clubs – gateway to the world: global development education and awareness -raising , where you wouldn’t expect it
- Globally responsible cities
- Center for Awareness-raising About Developing Countries and Development Assistance
- Promotion of Development Education and Awareness – Pardubice region
- Development information centre in Brno
- Fairtrade schools as changemakers
- Decent life for all: Support for awarness-raising and educational activities in regions
- Through Teachers’ Education Towards Prevention of Stereotyping in GDE
- Footbal for Development
- We live together, we talk together – Teaching tolerance and culture of dialogue
- Sustainable Towns and Municipalities For Development
- The Earth on Our Plate: responsible consumption and development through the camera lense
- Climate change, migration and its relationship
- Mapping the situation of women in developing countries and awareness of the Czech public
- Towns Support Fair Trade and Sustainable Development
- Fresh start with new Goals
- Moldova and Ukraine – Countries near and far II
- CONNECTIONS – Participants´ Perspectives on Global Issues
- World without myths
- Global Development Education through Audio-visual Educational Resources
- Understanding diversity of the world: Promoting public awareness of the development cooperation among politicians, youth, and the general public in the Czech regions
- On the road …
- Teaching in Context
- Students Agora 2016 – Debating as Tool for Increasing the Support of Development Agenda among Youth
- No items found.