Other Grant Programmes
Other Grant Programmes
European year for development 2015
The objective of the EYD20115 grant was to support projects aimed at awareness building, educational activities towards promotion of the European Year for Development 2015 and topics related to priorities of the international community in the area of “post-MDG”.
In 2014, 16 projects applied for this grant and 6 of them were supported.
In 2015, 12 projects applied for this grant and 10 of them were supported.
Detailed information available in the Czech version of the website.
- No items found.
- Palacky University, Olomouc: Development at Five Minutes to 2015
- European Year for Development 2015 – By Global Movement to Change
- Partnership for SDGs – Coordination and Preparation of Developmental and Environmental NGOs for the EYD 2015
- European Year for Development 2015 – Not To Miss the Opportunity
- How the Young See the EYD 2015
- Raising Awareness of the European Year for Development Among Business Owners
- How the Young See the EYD 2015 and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Partnership for Development – Local Administration Contributions to the EYD 2015
- Education for Shared Responsibility: Key Competencies of a Global Citizen
- Integration of the Post-MDG Agenda into Global Development Education Volunteer Activities
- Employers’ engagement into the Information Campaign about the Sustainable Development Goals
- Effective Development Education for Students and Teachers of Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Charles University and University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague
- Collective Story and the Czech Republic on the Road Toward the SDGs
- European Year for Development 2015 – Opportunity for Publicizing Development Assistance
- European Year for Development in Olomouc and its Surroundings
- Campaign for the European Year for Development 2015 – Citizen Mobilization
- The Role of Local Administration in Development Assistance in the Context of the EYD 2015
- European Year for Development 2015 – Raising Public Awareness Among Public Sector
- Increasing Implementation Quality of the Czech Development Cooperation Projects with Regard to Sustainable Agriculture
- Migration and Development – Topic Analysis in the Context of the Czech Republic at the Expert Seminar and the Summer School
- Regional Conference EVVO Focused on Global Development Education with the Emphasis on the EYD, the SDGs and 70 years of the UN
- The Future Is Only Upon Us
- Development Cooperation in Practice – Field Trip to Moldova
- Time Out for Development
- Our City is Globally Responsible and So Can Be Yours
- Educational Activities within the EYD 2015
- European Year for Development 2015 – Join Us!