Making climate funds available to Czech development cooperation implementers
- Identification number: DP-2019-050-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 760 000,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2019
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities of Platforms of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: Člověk v tísni, o.p.s.
Budget for the year 2019: 345 000,- CZK
The aim of the project was to improve the access of Czech development cooperation implementers (NGOs, universities and companies) to information and knowledge enabling them to apply for climate finance and thus diversify their sources of funding. To this end, People in Need (PIN) will create a public database of climate funds and compile examples of good practice. On the basis of the research, PIN will also organise a four-day practical training on climate funds tailored to Czech development cooperation implementers. Participants had the opportunity to benefit from individual consultations with a climate funds expert. The project also supported cooperation between Czech development cooperation implementers by organising a workshop.