Podcasts as a tool to promote volunteering
- Identification number: DP-2021-042-DO-99820
- Total anticipated budget: 535 252,- CZK
- Implementation period: 2021
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Strengthening the Capacities and Partnership of NGOs, Strengthening the Capacities of Platforms of NGOs
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Implementing partner: INEX – Sdružení dobrovolných aktivit, z.s.
Budget for the year 2021: 427 838,- CZK
The project is aimed at “strengthening the organisation’s marketing capacity through the use of new channels for promotion”, primarily through two tools – podcasts and LinkedIn. By recording podcasts, the organisation will be able to get closer to its main target group, which is mainly students aged between 17 and 26 years old, for whom it is important to acquire new information as quickly as possible. LinkedIn will be used to communicate with existing and new supporters.
The main output of the project will be the creation of 10 podcasts about volunteering, which will be recorded with INEX-SDA volunteers. The podcasts will be continuously published on social media, including LinkedIn, as well as on podcast platforms. The long-term benefit of the project will be the acquired know-how in recording podcasts and in the use of LinkedIn, thus expanding the possibilities of reaching new volunteers for INEX-SDA projects.