The Earth on Our Plate: responsible consumption and development through the camera lense
- Identification number: 16/2014/22, 16/2016/14, 29/2017/03
- Total anticipated budget: 1 700 000 Kč
- Implementation period: 2014-2017
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Global Development Education and Awareness, Local Projects
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Grant: The Earth on our plate: responsible consumption and development through the lenses of a camera
Implementing partner: Glopolis o.p.s.
Budget for 2015: 700 000 CZK
Budget for 2016: 1 013 536 CZK
Bduget for 2017: 600 000 CZK
The aim of the project is to raise awareness among the general public and students about less known facts of the global food system. The central activity of the project is a documentary film festival Alimenterre that will travel all around the country within the Echoes. Films and debates will help audiences understand the story of their food, offer them inspiration and motivation to become responsible consumers. Among the outcomes of the project there will be the atlas of palm oil and the World Café Alternative.