The Preparatory Phase of Pilot Project ”Program of Municipal International Development Cooperation”
- Identification number: 18/2016/01
- Total anticipated budget: 449 996 CZK
- Implementation period: 2016
- Project location: Czech Republic
- Sector: Local Projects, Support of Developing Activities of Regions and Municipalities
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Grant: The Preparatory Phase of Pilot Project ''Program of Municipal International Development Cooperation''
Implementing partner: Svaz měst a obcí
Budget: 449 996 CZK
The project aims to improve the participation of Czech municipalities in international development cooperation through a pilot project called “Program of municipal international development”. The preparatory phase aims to set general conditions of the pilot project. The model is built on an umbrella organization that provides administrative and coordination support to Czech municipalities which realize their development activities via the umbrella organization. In addition, the project includes a contact seminar that seeks to find suitable partner municipalities from selected priority countries of the Czech development cooperation to establish long-term municipal development.