Transfer of Methods of Inclusive Education from Czech to Cambodian Universities
- Identification number: 09/2012/05, 22/2013/01
- Total anticipated budget: 1 497 041 CZK
- Implementation period: 2012 - 2013
- Project location: Cambodia
- Sector: Horizontal Programmes, Placement of Czech Teachers to Developing Countries
- Grant, public tender and budgetary measure within the project:
Grant: Transfer of Methods of Inclusive Education from Czech to Cambodian Universities
Implementing Partner: Caritas Czech Republic
Budget for the Year 2012: 497 041 CZK
Budget for the Year 2013: 1 000 000 CZK
The project goal is to increase the capacity of Cambodian universities and teachers in the field of special education and inclusive education through the involvement of Czech teachers from Universities as well as the promotion of inter-university cooperation.
In the first phase of the project by the end of 2012, a working group for inclusive education at universities was formed and afterwards the group presented current state of research. In 2013 there were also training sessions and workshops for college teachers, revision of teaching and learning materials and curricula to the fields of social work and education.